Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Casa Lupe and Vero restaurant reviews

Casa Lupe (2/5): Their website and Google Place page. Mountain View, CA.
Some of the better chips and salsa in Mountain View. I'd go back.
Update: Recently I had dinner there--the chips, a pork tamale, and refried beans. Everything tasted great, but I'm fairly certain I was glutened by something I ate there, although none of what I ate should have been an issue. We probably won't be back.

Vero (4/5):  Their website and Google Place page. Palo Alto, CA.
I've been here twice now. Both times the food I had was very tasty and I felt like I had quite a few options despite being gluten free at an Italian restaurant. The first time I had risotto, the second a pan seared petrale with a spicy eggplant side dish. 
I really appreciate that the servers all seem to know understand what gluten free means, and the restaurant offers a variety of side dishes, most of which are gluten free. My friends and husband had pasta dishes that they really enjoyed as well.
It's moderately expensive--a nice place to meet a friend after work to catch up. I'm sure I'll be back.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails